Baby Thoughts

R has outgrown his infant tub (by far).  I extended the life of that thing as long as I could because I am not thrilled about having him in the regular tub already, just for convenience sake.  I know that you can get some of those tubs that transform all the way up to toddlerhood, but we don't have that type.  SO!  A cheap and easy solution is to get a Tupperware storage bin!  This one was $4 at Target.  Just get one of the shallow ones like maybe 6 inches deep and plop your wee one right in!  Once he's outgrown this one I plan to use it for under crib storage!  (So, don't forget the top, too!)



Also, I think once he's out of this one I will get the next size up in length to just sit in the regular tub so that I don't have to fill the whole thing each bathtime!  

1 comment :