The Nursery

Since our little guy arrived early... I never got around to revealing the finished nursery!  Now that we've had a little time to use it... I just love it so much!







I stressed so much trying to find a hamper to go with the room... in the end I just got a hanging laundry bag for 5 bucks at BabiesRUs and clipped it to the side of the changing table.  It works great!  Also, since I plan to begin cloth diapers here soon I just went for a wet bag instead of a diaper pail or something!


I call the shelving on the right the "nursing tower".  I have found the storage so great to keep nursing pads, snacks, chapstick, and reading materials handy.  Also, room on top for my trusty purple H2O cup and cell!  


The beautiful tree my husband free-handed and the mobile!



If your nursery is upstairs and the only filtered water in the house is downstairs..... I recommend a glass water pitcher for those late night fill-ups!






I had the hardest time finding a shelf with a substantial lip on it... so D and I ended up making this one!  It's just perfect.


I'm definitely happy we decided to take the doors off the closet.  I am in it all the time getting something anyway!


A little better picture of the curtains without so much backlight...

I hope you enjoyed the finished project!

No comments :

Post a Comment