So, what happened was... I was STARVING. (...ah, gonna be a good story, haha!)
But really, I was so hungry. Thankfully I had been to the grocery just yesterday so I had lots of yumminess in the house, whew! I believe that this would be correctly called a tostada. However, I'm calling it a BreakSnack! Beeecause you could have it for breakfast! Or for a SNACK! Also, it's good for you so it's a HealthyBreakSnack... but lets not get to technical!
It went down like this:
2 corn tortillas
2 eggs (or whites + a yolk)
1/2 avocado
salsa
shredded monterey jack/mild cheddar
salt&pepper
Scramble your eggs with salt and pepper to your liking. Warm the tortillas through either on a skillet or in the microwave. They do not take long to heat so sprinkle the cheese on pretty quickly so you don't burn the tortillas. (heating directions come on the package) Then assemble! Eggs, slice the avocado, and pour some salsa on top! Roll up and devour! (remember... I was so hungry)
And of course you could do all kinds of variations on this. I just like the avocado for the Omega 3's & 6's and the egg for protein! This thing will keep you feeling full for hours.
No comments :
Post a Comment