This evening we will be heading to Tennessee to see some family. My brother and sister are in from Seattle and my Grandparents and Aunt and her fiance are up from Georgia. There will be twelve people in the house for four days! ...Somehow no one is sleeping on the floor surprisingly, my Mom has done a lot of planning!
I am chipping in a bit to feed people. All day yesterday I was baking, which was awesome, of course!! I made three different types of muffins and a sweet&salty brownie dessert! Then today I made a chicken pot pie and got us all packed!! Somehow, I am ALL done! R is taking his afternoon nap and I'm getting a post in... incredible!
I'm going to post links to the muffin recipes I used. These are great because they lean a bit toward the healthier side of muffins! I also substituted spelt flour for the AP flour in each recipe to add a little more fiber!
Top Left: Triple Chocolate Chunk
Bottom Left: Blueberry Maple
Right Side: Spiced Apple Cider

No comments :
Post a Comment