It seems that this corsage and boutonniere deal is becoming a thing. I have made them for two weddings recently! This first group of photos is from my Aunt Kelley's wedding over Christmas. She decided not to carry a bouquet and asked for a large pin on corsage. There was another wrist corsage for my grandma and boutonnieres for the groom, grandad, and my Aunt's three boys! These fun sparkly pieces came from Michaels! I loved getting to contribute to this happy family occasion!!
This group is from a wedding this past weekend. A friend of mine asked if I'd make some for her sister's wedding... my first paid job! I felt so official. ;) I also stumbled across a nifty way to stabilize the wrist corsage band... use a cooling rack!! It made the job SO much easier!
I found all of these flowers and accessories at Hobby Lobby. Their white roses were beautiful and felt so real! I also got to make a simple halo for a little 4 month old baby girl! I ended up attaching a clear stretchy band to go under her chin to keep it stable!

No comments :
Post a Comment