Christmas Baking Extravaganza Take Two!

Day 2/3

Today I had so much fun rolling dough, cutting shapes, and decorating cookies!  I had prepped the dough for two of the cookies yesterday which made today a lot easier!  Click on the cookie name to check out the recipe!


Little army ready to hit the oven!
Drizzled with Almond Glaze
These cookies are buttery and have just a hint of almond contrasted with tangy raspberry.  YUM!


How cute are these guys??

And this last recipe is from a childhood Christmas craft book that I've had since I was about 8 years old. 

Shortbread Cookies
1 1/4 c flour
1/2 c butter
1/2 c powder sugar
2 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
Combine flour and butter until dough resembles coarse crumbles. Add remaining ingredients. Chill for 2 hours. Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into fun Christmas shapes!  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.


Ready for some icing and sprinkles!
That's the end of baking day two!  

No comments :

Post a Comment