Nursery Art!

Over the holidays when I was visiting my family in Tennessee, my mom and I went through some of my keepsakes from when I was a little one!  We found this super adorable Hallmark calendar from 1982 and all of the pictures in it were forest animals!  We do not know why she had this calendar... or even why she saved it because she was not even pregnant with her first baby in 1982!  I sure am glad she kept it though!  


Aren't these critters precious!?  I cut the pictures down to 8x8 and found these frames for 4 bucks each at Michael's!  I can't wait to hang them!


My mom actually gave me this is a Christmas present.  The needlework was done in 1985 by my Great Grandmother and Grandma on my Dad's side.  Mom said she always had it hung in the nursery for each of us kids.  She said she's always planned on giving it to me someday!  (Oh, the perks of being the only girl!!)  I updated the frame by painting it white!  Now it will match the nursery just perfect!

No comments :

Post a Comment