I AM still here!

Ahhh!  Hello!  Long time no postie... I feel like it is time to officially emerge from the new baby cave I've been living in.  Lemmie tell ya, it has been AWESOME.  For the past 11 weeks I have done baby baby baby.  We have had a few adventures sprinkled in along the way, like a trip to south Georgia for my cousin's wedding, a visit to Virginia Beach for my husband's work retreat, and even a visit to my family in East Tennessee.  Going on trips now puts "vacationing" in a whole new light!  It takes Roddy and I about 2 days to recover once we get back home.  And even then it is about a week before I want to do anything outside of the house!

R at his first wedding!

I am so blessed to get to have this time home with our little one.  I am so thankful to get to enjoy every moment with him because he truly is growing like a weed!  I cannot believe he is 11 weeks!

Hopefully, I will be able to post more regularly now that we have some actual nap times... of which I hear little guy stirring from right now!

No comments :

Post a Comment