
I noticed a change in a friend of mine by way of her Facebook. She started posting about all kinds of changes she was making in her life and things she was learning and working on in her family life. So, I asked her what was bringing all this about and she lent me this book! As I am settling into my new life of being a stay at home wife and mother I have a lot of visions of what I want our family life to be like. Sometimes it is difficult for me to put those thoughts into a plan and this book really helped me do that. Elizabeth George is a Godly wife and mother of two and she has a lot of great advice on how to center your home around God and how to make your home what you want and what He wants. One verse that she expounds upon is Proverbs 14:1 "The wise woman builds her house." This isn't only about the structure of a home but about the family that dwells within it. Something else that really struck a cord with me is that "You create the atmosphere of your home with your attitudes.", it's my job to make our home the happy, loving, healthy place it needs to be! So, if you need a little pick me up or just some really great ideas this book is for you!
No comments :
Post a Comment