Visiting Daddy for Lunch!

Earlier this week, R and I met D at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts for an extended lunch and baby photo session!  The weather was sunny and breezy.  What a great day to be outside!


R is working on sitting up like a champ!  It seems like it happened just over night!  He thinks he's real big now.


We checked out some interesting looking sculptures.  R got to have a real hands on experience!  


Hey... your foot is bigger than mine!!

Then we just tooled around and found some fun spots to take pictures and such.  It was a great day outdoors... I am so excited for some fall weather now!





Hopefully we will get to have some more lunch rendezvous soon!


1 comment :

  1. I would love to visit the VA Museum of Fine Art one day. What a great place to wander around and look at outdoor art also. Kaylen, your short hair is just the bomb. I love it everytime I see your picture.

    ReplyDelete