One of my sisters-in-law is pretty talented when it comes to photography so I had asked her beforehand if she would mind taking some maternity pictures of us over the holiday. She agreed and we all had a blast coming up with photo ideas and running around outside in the freezing cold! Here are a few that I absolutely love!
D's family home has so many fun places to pose for photos!
Our cousins gave us these sweet baby shoes from Italy! Our little man will be so stylish!
D and I can only be serious for so long. Neither one of us are big on being in front of the camera... so we usually end up acting awkward! But then it's time to focus again. :)
Must get a good belly shot. I was 27 weeks along here!
And of course, we can't have the hubby feeling left out... belly shot for you, too!
After fooling around with the camera settings for awhile Rachel was able to snap some great silhouette shots... I'm so happy to have these! Thank you for these memories, Rachel!!








No comments :
Post a Comment