Tree Time

To add a little personality to the nursery, my artistic husband free-handed a tree on the wall!  I am so happy to be married to someone with such a cool talent.  And one that I totally admire.  Here are some snippets of the progress:





I helped fill in the lines once they were in place!

All complete!  I love it!!
 I am so totally happy with how this turned out!  It makes it so much more special that D drew it, too.  

D and I discussed a looong time ago the difference between being artistic (him) and crafty (me).  We were painting some old outdoor furniture and for his design he went for a beautiful swirl.  I opted for some geometric shapes and squiggles.  He thought that it was humorous when I stated that I would be much to nervous to EVER attempt something like a swirl!  Let me find a picture...

Artistic vs. Crafty

Do you see the contrast?  Maybe it's just me... but I think there is something to this!  

No comments :

Post a Comment